Easy, Homemade White Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Recipe
If you're looking for a sweet way to wake up, this easy, homemade White Chocolate Vanilla Mocha coffee drink is just what you need! It's creamy, delicious and easy to make, even if you're half awake.
How To Make It
All you need are a few ingredients: Strong, freshly brewed World Cuppa coffee, white chocolate, vanilla extract, and milk. It's also optional to add heavy cream for richness, sugar for sweetness, and whipped cream for garnish.
To make this delicious drink, start by heating your milk and optional heavy cream on low in a small saucepan until steamy. Add your chopped white chocolate and vanilla extract and whisk until frothy. Simply pour this delicious mixture into your freshly brewed coffee and garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings, if desired.
We'll drink to that!
World Cuppa Tip
We recommend using a high quality white chocolate bar (or chips) for best results.
White Chocolate Vanilla Mocha
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp (1 oz) chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strong, freshly brewed World Cuppa coffee
- 1 tsp sugar or to taste
- Whipped cream and white chocolate shavings for garnish, if desired
- Brew World Cuppa coffee. You'll want it to be strong.
- While coffee is brewing, heat milk (and optional heavy cream) on low in small saucepan until steamy. Take care not to overheat.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and chopped white chocolate and whisk until frothy.
- Pour coffee into 8 oz mug, then pour in milk mixture. Stir in sugar to taste and garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings, if desired.
Looking for more ways to warm up your season? Check out our Pumpkin Spice Latte with BONUS Cookie Recipe!
Don't forget to sign up to receive the latest coffee content, recipes, tips, tricks, and more!