All-Natural Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe
Naturally flavor your coffee with this easy, homemade coffee creamer. Made with vanilla and maple syrup, this delicious recipe is sure to sweeten your mornings!
Many coffee creamers at your local grocery store contain a long list of artificial flavors and preservatives. This recipe provides the perfect solution by complimenting your coffee with a splash of naturally delightful vanilla - easily made at home.
To create your own homemade coffee creamer, start by combining half and half (or a mixed ratio of heavy cream and whole milk) in a glass jar or container. Then add maple syrup for sweetness* and high-quality vanilla extract. Gently shake or stir together. It's that easy!
*The maple syrup only sweetens, it will not flavor your cream.
All-Natural Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Yield: 2 cups
- 2 cups half and half (or 1 cup heavy cream and 3/4 cup whole milk)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons high-quality vanilla extract
- Combine half and half (or cream and milk mixture), maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a glass jar or container.
- Gently shake or stir until ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Natural flavors don't stop there! World Cuppa provides all-natural single origin, fresh roasted specialty coffee. All naturally flavored varieties are completely customizable, from origin, to roast level and grind size!
If you're looking for more natural ways to create delicious homemade coffee recipes, check out our Homemade White Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Recipe and our Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte with Bonus Cookie Recipe!