Chocolate Dream Creamer Recipe
This simply irresistible chocolate coffee creamer recipe is all natural and easy to make - A dream come true!
Many coffee creamers at your local grocery store contain a long list of artificial flavors and preservatives. This recipe provides the perfect solution by complimenting your coffee with decadent chocolate - easily made at home.
To create your own all-natural, dreamy chocolate coffee creamer, start by heating half and half (or whole milk) in a small saucepan on low. Then simply add in cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and brown and white sugars and whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated and the creamer is warm and frothy. It's that easy!
Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Add this delicious chocolate creamer in your hot or iced coffee. For a sweeter twist, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
Chocolate Dream Creamer
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup half and half (or whole milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon high-quality vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Heat half and half (or whole milk) on low in small saucepan.
- Add in vanilla extract, salt, and sugars and whisk until well combined.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate.
Natural flavors don't stop there! World Cuppa provides all-natural single origin, fresh roasted specialty coffee. All naturally flavored varieties are completely customizable, from origin, to roast level and grind size!
Happy Sipping!Subscribe in a reader